Tuition and Fees
- Application fee: $135 (nonrefundable)
- Late application fee (after April 10, 2018): $185 (nonrefundable)
- Competition fee: $105 (nonrefundable)
- Tuition incl. accommodation category A: $3290
- Tuition incl. accommodation category B: $2990
- Festival package for family member/ spouse incl. accommodation category A: $2090
- Festival package for family member/ spouse incl. accommodation category B: $1890
- Additional instrumental/ vocal class: $800
- 6 private lessons
- Chamber music coaching (except conducting students)
- Master classes
- Italian and German language classes
- Accommodation at a hotel (categories A or B)
- Full board (3 meals a day) except on excursion days
- Bus transfer from the airports Milan and Munich to the Festival location, Voels am Schlern, on July 4 and back on July 23, 2018
We accept payment of application and competition fees by certified check or money order from a US bank, Western Union or PayPal (see PayPal button under Payment in your Semper Music account). Payments must be in US$, made payable to:
SEMPER Music Inc.
P.O. Box 79927
Houston, TX 77279
Always include your Application Reference Number when paying. You find it on top of the application summary email.
Tuition, additional class fees and festival packages may be paid ONLY by certified check or money order from a US bank, wire transfer or Western Union. For information on wiring your payments or Western Union transfer contact email@example.com.