Submit only pieces that will be well prepared for the public performances at the festival. The admission committee will select participants to perform a part of their submitted repertoire in festival recitals. Participants accepted into the program need to submit their performance repertoire by April 24, 2018 using the Performance Repertoire form on the festival website under your Semper Music account. If your repertoire is not submitted by this date, you will not be able to participate in the festival recitals.
- Solo pieces shall be memorized.
- Piano concertos may not be a part of your performance repertoire.
- No repertoire changes will be accepted after April 24, 2018!
- You may study additional repertoire in your private lessons.
- We will make every effort to consider your chamber music preferences; however, the admission committee will make the final decision.
Please, do not fill in the online performance repertoire form if you have selected the option “I do not wish to perform” in your application.