Tuition and Fees
- Application fee: $150 (nonrefundable) (Apply by February 15, 2020 – after this date please contact us to see availability)
- Late application fee (after April 10, 2020): $185 (nonrefundable)
- Competition fee: $150 (nonrefundable)
- Tuition incl. accommodation and 3 daily meals – category A: $3500 (2 per room)
- Tuition incl. accommodation and 3 daily meals – category B: $3200 (4 per room)
- Festival package for family member/ spouse incl. accommodation category A: $2900 (hotel)
- Festival package for family member/ spouse incl. accommodation category B: $2200 (room in a guest house at a conference center)
- There are a limited number of rooms in each category, please register early to secure your choice.
- Additional instrumental/ vocal class: $800
- International Competition for piano, strings and voice
- Five private lessons
- Chamber music coaching (except conducting students)
- Daily masterclasses
- Tuition covers participation in the festival program, accommodation, and board. (3 meals a day) except on excursion days
- Accommodations for students are in a guest house at a conference center
- Transportation from/to the Munich & Milan-Malpensa Airports on arrival and departure dates, July 14 and 29, 2020) (Note: this is an extra fee)
Excursions (included in tuition fee)
- Trip to the Augustinian Abbey of Neustift, one of the most important monasteries in Tyrol, with its unique baroque church, famous Gothic panel paintings, medieval frescoes from the 14th century and a library with precious manuscripts.
- Guided Brixen city tour includes architectural highlights of the oldest town in Tyrol: Bishop’s Palace, Hofburg; Doumo di Bressanone, one of Italy’s most incredible cathedrals; famous arcades; White Tower of St. Michael parish church and more.
- Cable car ride with panoramic views to the Mount Plose and a hiking/ walking tour leading over flower meadows, green alpine pastures and shady woods.
- Day trip to Venice (optional – extra fee). A day trip to a romantic city of Venice will be offered in addition to the program.
We accept payment of application and competition fees by certified check or money order from a US bank, Western Union or PayPal (see PayPal button under Payment in your Semper Music account). Payments must be in US$, made payable to:
SEMPER Music Inc.
P.O. Box 79927
Houston, TX 77279
Always include your Application Reference Number when paying. You find it on top of the application summary email.
Tuition, additional class fees and festival packages may be paid ONLY by certified check or money order from a US bank, wire transfer or Western Union. For information on wiring your payments or Western Union transfer contact email@example.com.